Wednesday, October 30, 2013

IUI #3

So today's appt went very well. The left ovary is the one we were having problems with. I have yet to develop any healthy eggs from it. But today, that all changed. I guess between the Menopur and increased dosage of Clomid, it worked. Well, a little opposite. My right side had one follicle that was 12 mm. No bueno. 
But the left side, holy cow! I have 4 follicles all measuring between 16-20mm. This is fantastic! Way to go left ovary! My doctor was equally shocked. She didn't think I even owned a left ovary. Yes, her words, not mine. Lol. 
So, tonight we trigger shot and then go in for insemination on Friday @ 11:30. That means two day of this week I won't be at work, which is hard because that means no income, but we will be just fine. We felt really excited and hopeful again. After the kind of month we have had, a little hope is just the thing we need to soothe our souls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment