Thursday, January 23, 2014

13 weeks 6 days......

So I've been havin a shoulder issue for the past 3 days and I finally went to the chiropractor today.  When it wasn't feeling better I decided it was more of a muscle issue so I asked Justin if I could get a massage after work. So we did, and I figured Justinshould have one too since he's been tight in the shoulders lately. My massage started up facing up ad ten she had me turn over on my belly half way through.  I was a little weary of this because I have first time mom syndrome. You know, where you freak out about everything to the point of everyone around you either rolls their eyes at you or they want to punch you in the face, yea that syndrome! Anywho......
She assured me it was fine, and so she continued to crank my shoulder. Which was uhhhhmazing!  As I was laying there, 
I started to distinctly feel the baby. It was those flutters everyone is talking about but a little Stronger sice I was laying on my tummy.  I couldn't believe it! I thought what I had felt before was the baby, and I could have been right, but this was consistent and I felt it almost the entire time.   Baby was on the move! I felt so blessed to be able to feel those flutters. So amazing. It totally took my mid off the incredible pain that I'm having from my shoulder. Hopefully I can still focus on that as I'm going to bed in a lot of pain still.  Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment