Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fun questions and randomness about the pregnancy!

I have been asked by someone in particular to do weekly updates on my pregnancy.  I will try to remember to do these, but I'm super forgetful lately and so I can't promise anything! lol.  

We had another ultra sound yesterday to do some testing for down's and trisomy 18.  So far we are in the clear, but its only 75% accurate.  We will have another blood test done at 15 weeks to confirm to 90% accurate.  I'm super thankful for these tests they do as they just calm this anxious heart.  God knew exactly what we needed when we needed it.  He's provided for us the whole way so far.  We are so thankful.  

So lets get to it! 

How far along: 12 weeks 5 days!
Total weight gain: So far a loss of 1 lb.  (I actually lost 5, but have gained some since I went to winter camp!)
Maternity clothes: I have been in maternity jeans now since weeks 3 or 4.  Since I started out heavier, my jeans sure shrunk up fast on me.  Especially because I was so bloated from the IUI which was normal every month I had it done.  
Sleep: Sleep? what is that?  lol.  For a few weeks I was waking up all night long and would sometimes wake up at 2:30 a.m. and not be able to go back to sleep.  I just do a lot of tossing and turning these nights....Sorry baby! At least you get naps! 
Best moment of this week: Seeing le bebe on the ultrasound yesterday for about 40 minutes.  We really got a sense of when he/she does while they are cooking in there.  Lots of playing and pushing off with their legs.  
Miss anything: Sushi, wine, beer, sandwiches! for the love of all things holy! I just want a bagel sandwich! lol.  
Movement: Nothing on the outside, but the last couple days I've been feeling this tapping and spasm-y/fluttery feeling right where the baby is. I know it's super early, but who knows!   
Food cravings: It more of lack of food craving.  Since I have been so nauseated, only certain foods are okay to eat for me.  Meat and I have a daily battle and some days it constantly is loosing.  I've been eating Mac and Cheese, Cereal, fruit is wonderful, eggs, and bland foods.  
Have you started to show yet: hmmmm...i think i just look fatter! 
Gender: not yet! 
Labor signs: I hope not yet, way to early! 
Belly button in or out: Nothing yet.  
Wedding rings on or off: def on! 
Happy or moody most of the time:  I was happy until Monday.  I started feeling really aggressive.  I'm not sure if it is the hormones changing, which means the baby is growing a lot! 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender soon.  Being able to get more energy in the second trimester.  We will see if what they say about that is correct or not! 


I'm not sure I completely love this one, but I will play around with the questions.  Hope you all enjoyed this, and I'll see you guys next week! love you all and praying for you as you go about your weeks! 

2 comments: