Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 13

I'm finally in week 13 as of Sat, and it feels good to be one step closer.  I feel like this journey has been so long already since we basically found out I was pregnant at 10 days along.  Welcome to infertility!

I've had many changes over the last week or so.  My exhaustion is still there, 10 fold it feels like some days.  My nausea is still there, just NOT with a vengeance. PTL! I still have a weird diversion to meat some days.  I never really know what to eat, but fruit is great! I can never go wrong with fruit!

Sleep is over rated these days.  I wake up a lot.  I usually can't get comfortable so I toss and turn all night.

I feel like my mood and my hormones have been doing pretty good, until this past week.  Oh boy.  I want to cry all the time.  I want to punch something or scream.  My fuse is super short and I just kinda want to stay holed up in the house so no one is around me.  My poor husband! He is so sweet and being so good to me through this process.  He is encouraging and such a good listener and just hears me when I complain about the 100 million things that are wrong with me.

Things that I cannot wait for are:  Feeling the baby move around and kick.  The sensation I was describing last week, has left the building.  (yes i feel so huge already that i feel like a building.  Not negative self talk, just what every pregnant woman feels like)  I'm excited to see our baby on an ultra sound again at the beginning of Feb.  So thankful for those ultra sounds.  They keep me sane.

I know with my next pregnancy I want to be a lot thinner and healthier so that I don't run into so many issues with the way that I am feeling.  Having experienced it first hand now, I will know what I don't want to do for next time.

This past Saturday, we moved all the stuff that was in my moms garage and in our storage unit to the place we will be living come June! My moms best friend, we call her Aunt Sherry, owns a home in Covina, and she will be moving in with her parents in Pasadena for who knows how long.  Her mom is going down hill pretty fast and I think her dad is doing okay.  But she will be living with them until they both pass.  She wanted someone she knew to stay in her house and watch it.   We fit the bill! We are getting it for a steal and couldn't be anymore blessed by it.  It is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom house with tons of storage and a huge back yard and front yard, and on top of it...its super cute! She is going to be doing some upgrades/ changes to the bathroom, kitchen and back covered patio before we move in.   I think it will be great.  She wants to sell it after her parents pass and who knows what will happen after that for us.  We are just thankful for the opportunity to bring our baby home to something that God knew we wanted so bad.  A place that wasn't an apartment(not that there is anything wrong with that) and that was quiet.  We also have central heat and air, as well as a dishwasher, and there is a covered patio that has a washer and dryer in it.  We are beyond blessed....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit you once you guys move in!!
    Praying for you and that little bebe. Thank God for wonderful loving husbands, right?? We SCORE BIG TIME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We def did! God def knew what He was doing when He made us meet those dudes.

      Delete