Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jenny Craig....End of week 1

Sooo, I have survived my first week on Jenny Craig! Woo hoo! First victory! I have a few so I will list them accordingly! 

  • Made it through the week! 
  • Learned about portion control!
  • Ate a ton of fruits and veggies and now know what I really should be eating! 
  • I have managed to stay out of my head and just dug in deep!
  • I survived a weekend out of town, with my food! (Biggest victory!)
I am so happy.  Tonight I weigh in for the first week.  I don't feel like I have lost weight, but I am feeling so much better! I have been prepping myself all day that if I don't loose weight, I have so many awesome things I have come away with this week.  I have NOT exercised at all this week, so this next week will be full of it!  My Jenny Craig weeks start on Tuesdays, because that is when I first started and weighed in.  

Justin has been the biggest support to me! He encourages me daily and asks how the food was that day.  I really appreciate him.   

I feel like I'm finally grasping a hold on what I need to fuel my body right.  It's a good feeling compared to where I felt so lost, I didn't know where to start.   My goal is 20 pounds with Jenny Craig.  After that, I feel like I will be able to achieve it on my own.  That is a good feeling.  I know what foods work for me.  I am no longer afraid of low-fat foods, and I finally feel a feeling of strength of myself to make better choices.  For that, I'm forever grateful to my mom for helping me!  

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you Amber!! Keep it up!! By the way, the other wedding I am in is my cousin Kerri's in september.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so so happy for you :) Keep it up darling, this is a huge important step! We are all behind you , cheerleaders unite!! Go Bamber!

      Delete
  2. Thanks ladies I really appreciate it! I'm feeling great but also feeling like the only way to stay focused is to not go out and not do anything. Maybe this is the way I need to go, I'm excited for sat kathy! I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete