Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 2

Hey All!

I'm currently on day two of Jenny Craig, and I have to say.....I am pleasantly surprised! It has been easy peasy.  I don't feel hungry or shaky, and I feel satisfied.  The food has been really really good.  Yesterday here's what was on the menu:

Morning: Egg and ham stuffed Sandwich
              1 Fruit
              1 Cup soy milk ( Dairy kinda irritates my system, actually a lot, so the less I intake is better)
              1/2 Cup of cottage cheese

Snack:    1 Fruit
               1 Anytime peanut butter and chocolate bar

Lunch:     Pizza
               Salad with Jenny Balsamic dressing

Snack:    2 Fruits
              6 oz. nonfat yogurt

Dinner:    Mesquite chicken with potatoes and broccoli
              Veggie Minestrone soup
               1 1/2 cups veggies with margarine ( I used grape seed oil in lieu b/c i hate margarine)

Snack:     Cheddar Popcorn ( i could only eat a little bit, i just wasn't hungry)
               2 tablespoons of Almonds (which is about 6 nuts)


So that was my day along with 64 oz of water! I did it just fine! For all of you who know me, I LOATH water..I just can't drink it... I have no problems yesterday! so yay success!

Today so far, has been great!

Morning:   Blueberry Mini Loaf
                1 fruit
                1 cup soy milk
                1/2 cup cottage cheese

It was so yummy! I just can't get over it! I'm about to eat my morning snack, its always the same.   A bar and a piece of fruit.   Very satisfying.  

I think i have finally hopeful for the first time of being on any kind of diet.  I need to start incorporating exercise, this week has been crazy busy.   Between 2 bible studies and doing hair, laundry and everything else. I need to start finding time to work out.. meaning walk.  I have decided i will do walking and weights.  I will either take my weights walking with me or I will do them after my walk.

For now enjoy one of my favorite songs done by Pentatonix!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOHOO!!! Good job Amber!! I am soo proud of you hun! Keep it up my love. And hey..once you get used to drinking water all the time you will not want to drink anything else. I've gotten myself to the point where if I drink anything but water I feel gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! Thats good to know! thanks megs! love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOO hoooo!! Check you out! Being healthy and takin names! Just keep doing what you are doing hun. With health comes clarity, perspective, value of yourself and so much more. I'm working to get back on it too, thanks for inspiring me and posting this! You go!!!

      Delete