Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Waiting Game...:::::::Warning Graphic Detail:::::

::::WARNING::::
{Very graphic detail of woman things.  Please leave page now if you are sqeemish!}
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So we are in a waiting game now.  I went to get my ultrasound this morning and things aren't looking quite there.  My body is being very resistant to ovulation as I haven't been ovulating at all apparently. I have two follicles(which encase the egg) on my right ovary.  They are measuring small at 11mm and 13mm.  Normal for ovulation is in between 18-22mm.  She also said my lining is very thin.  She wants to see me back on Saturday morning at 7am to do another ultra sound to see where we are at.  

I'm being put on estrogen for the next couple days to hopefully increase the thickness of my lining.  I'm putting my trust into the doctors and God that they know what they are doing with my body.  I told her that I was on BC since I was 16 due to really bad periods.  She said that my parents did the best thing for me because it probably saved my ovaries.  Come to find out, I probably haven't been ovulating at all and never did.  Yes, you can have a period every month and not ovulate.  My body was basically confused and it knew it needed to get rid of the lining, but my period wasn't being triggered by ovulation.  
(It's all VERY confusing....now you know why women are confusing!...jk! not really.) 

I'm trying to trust in God. I know HE has this. I know it is in HIS timing.  I just need to be okay with that.  I don't know if I am there yet.  I want to be that is for sure.

She also taught me how to do the shot that i have to do.  People, I feel like I'm doing drugs...It's mixing this into that powdery stuff... It's all weird.  But! It will make me ovulate, so I'm game. 

I think I was in shock today when I realized that my body really isn't doing anything on it's own. Here I was all these years thinking I would be fine and it would be great!....WRONG.  Nothing is EVER guaranteed. 
Nothing.

Call me dramatic, or what you will.


I am currently having a hormone headache....

just thought you would want to know;-)


Thanks for the prayers and support.  We appreciate them all.  



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Kiddo! Your heart is in the right place. This is going to work out for you. I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok to feel frustrated and betrayed just don't stay there we are taught to seek Him for all of our needs. Prayers are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete