Monday, February 24, 2014

18 weeks 3 days

So yesterday after church, Justin and I were sitting in the front office alone.  Justin was doing money stuff for his men's retreat coming up and I was just hanging out.  I ended up seeing some candy in there, and I stole a piece of chocolate. ;-)  As I'm sitting there pretty still, I felt a little kick on the right side of my lower abdomen.  I couldn't believe it! I immediately told Justin and he was pretty excited too.  He can't wait to feel the baby kick from the outside.  God knew how much I needed to feel that, as I was just feeling very out of sorts with not feeling the baby the last couple days.  It was perfect timing.  I also had a very first project that I made for baby G.  I made a flag banner to decorate the nursery with.  This said banner will also help us announce on Thursday what baby G will be, a guy or a gal.  We are just elated with joy and just can't wait to find out everything we can about our little baby.  Here is a picture of the banner I sewed, from scratch! It was so easy, just a little time consuming.  I think I could crank one out in an afternoon.  No, these colors are not gender specific.  The base colors of the nursery are gray and aqua.  We will pop different colors according to the gender of the baby.  
These are the 4 different fabrics I used
Sorry this is kind of fuzzy, but you get the gist of it. 

Also, here is my 18 weeks and 2 days picture.  I'm going to try and post a picture up every week so I can follow the progress of how baby is growing.  After Justin takes my picture he asks, "did you push out?" (crickets) Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i'm sucking in! Oh how I love him.  I know he meant nothing by it, but I found it particularly funny.  (Excuse the pj's)


Thats all for now! I can't wait to share with you all on Thursday! 

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Love those banners...that's one of my favorite color combinations!

    You look great friend! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete