Monday, May 21, 2012

Update!

Hey Guys!

I know it's been a while since I have updated, so here goes!

I weighed in this last Thursday.  Ugh. It had only been 5 days since my last weigh in and I had to weigh in at 5:30 in the evening, again.  So of course their scale claimed I had gained 2 pounds.  Which is false, because I weighted myself at home that morning, and it said I hadn't lost anything. That I was still at my 10 lb weight loss. So I am going with a truer weight from the morning.

So Last week, I wasn't able to exercise at all due to headaches/migraines.  It was awful.  I was in a lot of pain and I even had to stay home from work Wed. because of it.  This week is a new week though! This past Sat and Sun were full of celebrating my birthday! I literally had a week long celebration! It was  nice! This weekend I did not eat well, at all.  We had PF Changs and POP.  

I won't weigh in again until next Tuesday.  Which in all honesty, I'm not that worried about it.  I have a ton of exercise coming my way this weekend.  Along with some healthy eating! This week though before the weekend I would really like to get in the work, but I have so much going on and prepping for the camping trip, that I'm going a little nuts.  It shall be good.  I think I need to sit and have a pep talk with myself about what I really want and what my goals are every 10 lbs.

I am feeling good, but feeling tired.  The headaches are really getting to me.  The migraines.  Oh the migraines. I can't handle them.  Just trying to stay positive.  I'm drinking water like a fish and I know that I am trying my best.  despite what the scale says, I know I'm bettering myself.  And that my friends, is the entire point of this!


Stay motivated my friends!


Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. You are so refreshing! That's the spirit love!!! Knowing we are doing better for ourselves is much more important than the number on the scale. Also remember, the 'lady time' on average will show up as a gain of between 2-4 lbs. So be easy on yourself during that week especially!! You are a positive super woman!

    ReplyDelete