Tuesday, May 1, 2012

End of week 2

Well it's the end of week 2 for me on Jenny Craig, and I weigh in tonight.  Let me give you so updates before we get to some of the good stuff!

Last week when I met with my consultant, she switched me down to 1500 cal per day.  I was previously on 1700.  I have been feeling very hungry ( but I haven't caved in, to bad. A small bowl of cereal here or there under 120 calories.) I have also been having headaches EVERYDAY!   Is this supposed to happen?  Where I feel hungry and experience pain because of this?  Well i'm cool with feeling hungry and all, that I can deal with.  After all I have go give something up in order for this process to work! But these headaches are almost as bad as migraines.  Advil will NOT take them away, so I have been having to take my Imitrex and last night I caved in to taking a Vicodin before bed so i could sleep. ( Since I had had the headache since 2 that afternoon.)

I feel comfortable with talking to my gal pal (that's what I call my support lady at J.C.) about these issues and trust she will have the answer.

As of today I have lost a total of 9 lbs! I'm so happy! That is according to my scale in the morning, and with no clothes on.  I actually weighed myself after I got dressed this morning and it said I only gained 1 pound.  We shall see.  I might have to buy a J.C. scale.  I will see how much they are.  I'm feeling a little discouraged already due to the fact that I weight in at 5:30 p.m. after a whole day of food filling my body and I may or may not have been able to get rid of any of it at that point.  I'm going to ask if I can change my day to Saturday mornings.


No matter what, I know how much weight I have lost and most importantly, How I FEEL! Which is great! I love not feeling bloated all the time and seeing my jeans fit looser.  I love that my ugly belly bulge is starting to deflate.  YAY for deflation!  I had in my head that loosing weight was impossible.  And I firmly believed it.  I knew other people can do it, but for some reason, I was not able to.  I know call me crazy.  It's so hard being over weight.  I'm just hoping I can help motivate others to get on the bandwagon.  No not everyone can do Jenny Craig, it is expensive.  But, If you can start eating more fruits and veggies that is the key! I firmly believe fiber is what helps.  


That's all for now, I will try and post what Jenny has for me as for as weight loss.

Thanks for the support all!


Loves

No comments:

Post a Comment