Tuesday, May 8, 2012

feeling good!

Hey Guys!

So I just wanted to give you all an update!

I had to switch my weigh in days from Tuesdays at 5:30 to Sat at 8am.   I did this for a couple reasons.  One...You flat out weigh more in the evening than in the morning first thing.  It was literally adding 2 lbs to my weight.  Secondly....it's been tough going to J.C getting all my food and getting home, eating and then making it to Bible Study by 7p.m.   So needless to say this past week with weighing in i had only 3 days in between.   but!   according to their scale, I lost 2.8 lbs! So according to their records I have lost 8 lbs.  As of this morning on my scale, I have lost a total of 10 lbs.  I'm excited to see what their scale tells me.

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in who knows how long.  I did a total of 45 minutes doing cardio.  And honestly....it was NOT BAD! I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, 15 min on the bike and 5 min on the stair stepper.  I actually felt great being there and it made me feel good for doing something for myself.  I can't wait to shed these lbs and feel like myself again.

Needless to say, baby making has been put on hold for now.  We both feel it's really important for me to shed pounds and get healthy.  So that is what we are focusing on now.  I feel the longing and need to feel good again.  I feel like it will set me back by getting pregnant right now.   We want to.......trust me, we just have to do what is good for our family.




SHOUT OUT! I'm super proud of my best friend Kathy, for kicking butt and taking names! She is getting married at the end of December, and she is rocking it! Keep up the awesome work darling! We deserve this!


I am for the first time in a long time, excited about my future!

1 comment:

  1. Bambs how sweet are you :0) Thanks for the lovin
    !!!! I am super duper proud of you, look at your attitude shift....just amazing. YOu are amazing, keep it up, and shoot for the moon! YOU GOT thIS!!!

    we be HEALTHY BATCHES

    ReplyDelete