Monday, September 19, 2011

Favies

Seeing as it is MONDAY and I absolutely despise MONDAY, I have decided to write about some of my favorite things.

One of my newest favorite things that make my <3 just got pitter pat, is



I have been so inspired and have really started dreaming and using my imagination again.  My crafty side is coming out again, and it really make me feel rejuvenated.  I now feel like instead of buying something new, I can rejuvenate it with something!

My next favorite thing...is more really like a person.   She is:


She has really become one of my favorite bloggers, and her food we have often in our household.  Honestly the more I read her blog and get to know her, I feel like she is one of my gal pals and we talk about everything and she totally get's my wacky ways..
I mean doesn't she just look like the nicest lady you have ever met in your life! 
So with that being said, she really does make some amazing food! And to top it all, I really feel like I live on the ranch where she live.   I know that' s a bit creepy, but it's the TRUTH!   

Another thing that I absolutely love is what I like to call ocean breezeeeeeeeeeeeeee................
This past weekend we were celebrating my nephew Silas McCormick's dedication with the fam bam, and up where they live in Oxnard, they get the most delicious ocean breeze.  It is rejuvenating and delicious.  It makes me feel like this...
yup i feel like a reed swaying in the wind.......


I'll update you on my favorite things....but for now those are just some.  


6 comments:

  1. I love the swaying reeds. Can we visit the beach soon? Like have a me and you day, with big beach brimmed hats, coconut water, pedicures, and just chatting and enjoying? Lets make this happen!
    LOVE LOVE your positive post! :) Can you stick her blog address on my blog? THe photo didn't take me too it, and I love cookin!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kathy-just good search the pioneer woman and you will find her instantly.
    amber-I have looked at her website a couple of times but never really in depth....your post made me feel like i need to check it out some more. i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber you have ruined my life, I checked out pinterest and now I'm addicted!!! :) LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! totally agree with kathy!!! you have hooked me onto pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention that amber ruined my life?????? I HAVE BEEN ON IT EVERY DAY!!!! FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR OR TWO!!! :D Geeking out!

    ReplyDelete