Tuesday, January 25, 2011

School? Maybe.......

So after much talking and ranting last night before bed (poor justin sounded like he was in a buble and actually couldn't talk very loud, cause he is sicky), I think Justin and I have decided one of us has to go back to school and its going to be ME! I am so close to getting my AA, I'm not sure how many classes away I am, but I'm almost there. I have put it off long enough. I am going to apply and see if I can't get into any classes this spring, if not, I will be there for the Fall 2011 semester. I really enjoy taking classes online and I actually do really well. I'm a little old for being in class and doing all that. So my next goal and mission in life, if I choose to accept, IS going back to school.

I have been saying this for a while now, and I know most of you who really know me, are thinking.....uh huh.,.... okay amber...good luck with that one! Well I am here to proove you wrong and myself. I have to do this. Who knows what will come of it. Fact is...I'm bored. What do you do when you are bored...You do something about it! Yes!Depending on what we can afford(since the state is raping community college students in fees), I will take one class at a time or 2. It just depends.

So my challenge for the next while......Work 2 jobs, get more involved with Church, find a balance in life through weight watchers and exercise, and go back to school. I can do it...I'm wonder woman! Maybe we shall see just how strong I really am.

Time for a new Amber Leigh Gerhart. Time for some strength in her soul. I shall find that. And i DO choose to accept.

the end.

1 comment:

  1. YESSSS!!!! Love the drive and the perspective!!! you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete