Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THe Move and 2011 so far!

Welp folks.....the move was a definite success! To many people who contributed their muscles, sweat, and willingness....thank you. You have no idea how much you made my life livable that day! We got moved in so fast it was ridiculous! Thanks to those who made the day fun(I won't name names Mr. Dean who apparently likes to dress in women's(my) clothing!). Good Good times!

Besides all the madness, we LOVE LOVE LOVE our apartment and feel like it's where we were meant to be our entire married life. I think I determine what feels like home based on a place where I can picture us bringing home our baby from the hospital when that time comes. That is what home would feel like and I Definitely feel like that here in Covina.

We had alot going on in the first few weeks of this glorious new year so far. The first day after our move we celebrated my nieces 3rd Birthday on that Sunday up in the Nard. Alison Joy....I remember the day she was born and it doesn't seem like that long ago, but she is growing into a beautiful, smart, just all around amazing child. I hope and pray that our kids are just as well behaved as that little girl. Although she has hands down amazing parents, so no wonder she is totally awesome!

This past Saturday I was able to go to Justin's nephew's Jacobs, First Birthday. It was awesome to see family and friends there. He is such a little booger, and absolutely adorable. He is changing so fast and He is such a little blessing.

Between work and cars breaking down(yes my car is sick, but getting better) and trying to adjust to living in a new place, I would have to say 2011 has been quite eventful. The latest and greatest and probably the best is I think we have found a new church. We have felt that we need to be more active in the church we are attending and where we can grow and start having our kids be apart of, and I think we have found that at Faith Community Church in Covina. We attended this past Sunday, and we were floored. We felt the Holy Spirit Immediately and we just knew coming out of there that is would be our home church. We are really exited to get more involved, but really sad that we are going to have to leave Yorba Linda Friends Church and our community group. We are striving to read our Bible more and to Pray together as a couple. We have been so caught up in our crazy life, that part of our spiritual life was put on the back burner. Which is just not okay. We love the Lord and we want to show Him that we love him and show the world that we love Him.

We are hoping that you all are having a wonderful start to the New Year. Whether you have resolutions or not, let's just all try to be closer to our wonderful Lord and Maker, and just try to be more loving to those around us! We love you all!

~Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment