Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Move!

So we are officially moving this sat. to covina, ca. I've been in a little bit of shambles, dealing with two jobs, having to pack everything, and dealing with my starbucks boss trying to get off so i can pack in the midst of everything. I have never done well with moving. I think I have finally found out why. My theory.....I am a control freak! when I am not in control of things or my stuff, it makes me have a lot of anxiety and stress. It starts in my shoulders and makes its way to my heart and then i get severe acid reflux. ( and i'm only 26...what the heck!)

Let me give you some background on our previous moving experiences....lol. When we moved into our first apartment ever as a married couple( I was moving from home and Justin was moving from his brother's house in Irvine.), I had a massive melt down in the bathroom. I'm pretty sure Justin's entire family heard the curse words, and sobs coming from the tiny little bathroom my mom shoved me in. (yes she put me in and closed the door) to that i was actually very greatful! I had found out the my brand new dining room table set had gotten a huge gouge down the middle of it. ( to this day i have to have either a runner or massive amounts of decorations on my table to cover it.) that was the first run...

Moving into a room for rent down in Irvine was not as bad, luckily I had a meltdown after eeryone left. It wasn't really a meltdown, it was more justin and I getting into a fight about who knows what, and Justin went on a "drive". Needless to say I was probably not the nicest person to deal with at that moment, I applogized.

So this time around, I'm hoping that it will be smooth and everything will be fine. i'm nervous because I feel very cautious and protective of the walls and things getting damaged because we are renting from close family friends. It's a beautiful place. I will post pics up when we move in.

So This time next week our moving adventures will be over(thanks goodness) and we will hopefully be settling in. Now i have to pray every night that I will be cool calm and collected through this process and trust the people who are graceously helping us to take care of our stuff. i think it will be a good move.

Untill next time....

1 comment:

  1. I can attest that you were extremely collected love :) So excited for you the place is amazing!

    ReplyDelete