Saturday, July 12, 2014

38 weeks

I realized today that I haven't written in a long while..... Like weeks long while. Eeeeeekkkk! 
Well, I was officially on maternity leave as of 6/30. So a couple weeks now. I'm taking it day by day at this point. Last week we had a dr appointment on Tuesday, and we got some good news that I was 80% effaced and 1.5 cm dialated already! 
Yay!!! We were so excited! As of this past Wednesday, I lost most of my mucus plug. Now, your mucus plug can regenerate itself, so I'm not holding my breath there. At least it is some progress, but I can be here for a while. We also had an ultrasound two Wednesdays ago, and he measured at 8lbs as of 36 weeks and a couple days. It is totally an estimate but he's pretty large so far. We are excited an nervous and just really ready for him to be here.  I'm pretty uncomfortable these days. My blood sugars are a daily battle, and I know as soon as I have him, I hope that my gd will go away.   I know that pregnancy is what as is, but throw gestational diabetes ontop of it, and it has been a really hard struggle for me. It doesn't just effect me, it effects my baby. The ups and downs of the physicalities of high and low blood sugar your body goes through alone is exhausting. Throw being  pregnant on top of it, and your done. I keep hearin your almost there..... Well everyday that he's in there is good, but I am exhausted from it. Thankful we are healthy and we are almost done, but I cant wait to be done. We have another dr appt this next Thursday.  They will do another check to see if I have progressed, let's hope that I have!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment