Monday, March 7, 2011

Confused/Lost/and Thankful

Hey Guys!

I know it's been a while since I've blogged....So here goes.......

Life as of now, is so totally unbalanced it's not funny. Both for Justin and I. Church, work, spiritual life, fun, family, friends, none of them exist except for work. How could this be? How can we get so carried away by work and unhealthy habits, that we are just spiraliing down into a really bad situation. Earlier this month, last month, we got slammed with some pretty hard news from the IRS, that is going to be a major set back for us, like a year long set back. We are just frustrated moreso with it, than anything.

We still haven't decided on a church yet, that we both like. So we are still on the hunt for that. I think it is taking it's toll, between working some Sundays and not being able to go, and then just being more resentful that we can't attend, and we are so tired. Working on our marriage is just not happening, and spending quality time in front of the tv does not count as quality time. Which in turns means we are so exhausted we don't want to do anything but sit. We don't go to the gym, we don't read the Bible or spend time doing a devotion. These are all things that we long for in our life, but jsut can't get the fire to do so. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!

So, now that I have ranted and raved. How can we fix or enrich our lives? One I need to get a full time job. I'm not sure what the looks like right now, but it needs to happen. I can't have this eratically crazy job schedule anymore. I love my achitectural job, but I need 40 hours, and I can't have that. So now everything is on me and it's a sucky place to be in. Let me tell you. It's so hard, Justin has found his nitch, and loves love loves what he does. I'm so thankful for that. But i feel just left in the dust and it's totally my own fault. i can't believe that I have done this to myself.

POSTIVES:
  • AMAZING Apartment to live in for really cheap!
  • Justin has an AMAZING JOB!
  • We both own cars that are reliable!
  • We both have AMAZING family who support us!
  • WE LOVE EACH OTHER!
  • God is on our side and is routing in our corner for us to be GREAT!
  • I HAVE a JOB! (2 to be exact).

SOOOO...

We have a lot of amazing things going for us. We just need to realize that life IS NOT perfect, and it IS hard. So we need to just suck it up and go!

THanks for listening/reading whats going on. We just ask for prayer as we are trying to figure life out. We love you and are praying for you all as well!

Ambs

No comments:

Post a Comment