Thursday, September 6, 2012

VISalus

So as some of you guys know, I started a 90 day Challenge with ViSalus.  It's been pretty awesome so far.  My challenge started on Sept. 1 and will go until November 30.  In that time, I hope to achieve loosing 30 lbs. So far.  I have lost .6 in 5 days.  I'm a little bummed, because I should be loosing 2.5 lbs. a week.  I'm def.  not discouraged or wanting to give up at all.  I actually really like this program, and the best part about it....I FEEL GREAT! I have tons of stomach issues usually, and now I have none (except for yesterday when I ate those chili cheese fries...oye! NEVER again!)

It's a really awesome product that I drink in a shake form twice a day, and have one good meal and two snacks.  So far I'm in love and it's super easy.  Now all I need to do is start working out.   The even better part of all of this is the price.....I get 60 meals for $99 buckaroonies! I mean no one can buy that anywhere! It's so affordable.  It's awesome! Here's to a healthier, happier, baby ready body ME!


If you guys want more info on this product just go here. 

I'll check in periodically, but for now....just staying focused and trying to love life the best way I can...by loving myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment