Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This week needs to be over!

Do you ever feel like everyone in the world HATES you? Welcome to my life at the moment.  I feel like I can't say or do the right thing, to make anyone happy.  When I say something it comes across wrong.  When I do something it's not right.  I'm sick and tired of being walked on! Certain people in my life ( who will remain nameless) just make me totally feel like I have to walk on eggshells around them other wise I can't do or say anything correctly.  Why do I spend so much time and energy making sure other people are happy, Why can't I be happy?

God is a huge rely on source for me.  Without Him, I am nothing.  It is so hard to look past that sometimes and to get so caught up in life.  I find myself, giving myself a reality check in order to realize what really matters.  I'm just feeling tired.   Tired of making everyone happy.  GOD I DON"T KNOW HOW TO NOT DO IT! HELP!

I've said it on Facebook, and I will say it again, I cannot wait for this week to be over! i can't wait to be seeing my brother and sister in law, and my nephew! And! to top it all off, I get to spend New Years with some of our best friends! Needless to say, We cannot wait for this vacation!

1 comment:

  1. hun that sucks that you are having a tough week! I'm ready for this week to be over as well. You will feel so much better after you have been able to have some good family time with Matt, Amy and the kiddos. I love you and as Kathy would say, "chin up".

    ReplyDelete