Monday, April 18, 2011

If you just realize, what I just realized.....

I just realized that if Justin and I are soooooooo diligent and consistant and focused we could be out of debt in 10 months....10 MONTHS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How big of a relief is that. I'm talking about our financial program we are in. we will have one more credit card to drop after that and we really will be DONE! DONE! DONE! THis is incredible! God has been so graceous to us and he hasn't let us down. I feel like there are so many wonderful things happening in our life right now, I just couldn't Not share. LIFE IS GOOD! What a great feeling I have! Loves.....ambs

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAY!!!! Wooo wooo wooo woooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT!!! Stay the course, my friend and you guys WILL DO IT!! Remember - temporary sacrifice for long-time freedom! No more being enslaved to the debtor. Keep working hard -- You CAN Do it!! wooohooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay SO I have to take back the 10 months thing.. That was only for CCC....it will actually take us 20 max....or less is we kick our butts into gear!

    ReplyDelete