Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Experiencing God in the midst of Chaos...

Do you ever have those moments when you feel an overwhelming feeling of love from our Heavenly Father? 

You know the one where you are either listening to worship music or you are worshiping and emotions fill you of love and it just overwhelming.  You want to shout from the roof tops and tell people what Love really is, Jesus! It is THE best feeling in the world.  

How do you respond to that feeling?  

I get this feeling every now and then. This morning I experienced it at work as I was sipping my morning coffee listening to Selah (if you don't know who they are, you need to!) I was over taken with my love for Jesus and I just wanted everyone to know! Jesus loves you! He is there.  He has you in His hands.  He won't let you fall. 
I find this to be so refreshing despite the season that Justin and I are in.  I can find His love and comfort in the midst of the chaos.  I'm reminded that I am His child and He is mine.   That He is walking right with me every single step of the way.  

My challenge for you today, is how can you find God?  What do you do to search for Him? Have you opened yourself up to receive Him?

We are nothing in this life without Jesus, and I don't know about you, but that is NOT how I want to live this life. I want fulfillment, comfort, peace and unending JOY! I want to be one with my creator.  I want fulfillment that no one or nothing else can give me.  

I wish I had that "feeling" all the time regarding Jesus, but I let life get in the way and stray my focus.
It's time to keep that focus more of a steady in my life.  

Be blessed today my friends and try and find God in the smallest of places even when you feel like He's no where to be found.....He's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment